Welcome to the fifth episode of The Mind, Body & Spirit podcast by Health2bfree.
EP7 consists of a structured methodology of going through the process of finding who you really are, by focusing on key circumstances in your current life, and deconstructing them to reveal the beliefs and principles that you live by, thus causing you to think, feel and act the way you do. Now that is the power of knowledge at work!
The conclusions that are revealed after going through the personal assessment process are there to guide you to understand who you are and are the trigger for the journey of moving from an old version to a new version of you. The Personal Assessment Process is twofold: an Empowerment Process which reveals how you feel when you are at your best, and a Disempowerment one when you are at your worst.
We hope that these podcasts will help to bring you closer to finding the real YOU, and bring you inspirations to re-invent yourself in both your personal and professional life.
Discover the highlights of our new episode on Purpose:
- Find our TRUE purpose we need to tune into our hearts to find what really empowers us and makes us thrive
- Often, we make choices which we believe are our Purpose, based on our up-bringing, family or peer pressure and ignore what our hearts really want. By doing so, we ignore our true values and numb ourselves not to recognize our true purpose
- We need to allow ourselves to be “work in progress” giving ourselves permission while we go through the journey of finding our real purpose
- Our purpose should be clear, and made non-negotiable, as the brain will tend to make us default back into our old habits
- Understanding the important relationship between the Mind and the Brain and the role of the Mind as the master and the Brain the servant
- Finding ways to re-connect with ourselves and finding our true purpose include learning to let go and develop activities to encourage stillness such as making conscious effort to remove distractions such as social media, or start meditation
- It is only when re-connecting with ourselves and our true purpose that we can then be of service to others and move to higher purpose level
Check our podcast episode #5 here :
You can also listen to our episode on Spotify, Google Podcasts or Amazon Music.
Subscribe to our podcast and share, as we meet again for Step6: “Making it happen”
Wishing you all good health