Benefits of Intermittent Fasting
Intermittent fasting is a great gift to give to your digestive system and your body as a whole. Fasting triggers a deep cleansing process as well as a powerful process of rejuvenation of our cells. It is also a good exercise to control your mental as well as your emotional state.
Amongst the numerous benefits:
- Weight loss and body fat
- Reduction of inflammation
- Improvement of type 2 diabetes
- Cholesterol reduction
- Boost for the immune system
- Improvement of memory and concentration
- Prevention of neurodegenerative disorders such as Alzheimer.
- Prevention of cancer
- Improvement of cardio-vascular system
- Improvement of food intolerances
- Decrease in blood pressure
A great experience as you discover your inner self, your resilience and control of your mental state.
About Dr. Sandra Stallaert
Dr. Sandra Stallaert is a Belgian homeopath and nutritionist trained in Belgium and Switzerland.
After spending ten years in the pharmaceutical industry, she decided to branch into a more holistic approach to health. Her objective is to assist her patients in reaching a sustainable and balanced well-being and lifestyle, through simple methods and a thorough understanding of their own body and its internal resources.
Dr. Stallaert is member of the National Council of Belgian Doctors, the Swiss Society of Homeopaths, and member of the HeartMath Institute of California.
She is now located in Mauritius, but also does online consultation worldwide.
Docteur Sandra Stallaert
Homéopathe – Nutritionniste
Private Group Facebook: ✨✨✨ « Miam la Vie » ✨✨✨
What You Would Learn from the Interview Below :
- The benefits of intermittent fasting
- Details of the fasting preparation program, the hydro fast and resuming back to eating
- Importance of fruits and vegetables in the fasting process
- Why we need to include more plants in our everyday diet
Wishing you all good health!