Valentine’s Day – The day when everyone expresses their love for each other with written cards and beautiful red roses all around the world! As we express our love for one another, let us not forget to give ourselves love too!
How do we give ourselves self-love?
- For starters, we are all different and unique, and thinking that others are better than us is our own perception. Let us stop comparing ourselves to others, as we all have our own journey and challenges to face.
- Don’t worry be happy! Life is too short to major in minors! Why do we need to worry about what the neighbour would say, or what would people think? Human nature is such that people will ALWAYS have something to say, and often not good comments! So next time, just ignore them and let go!
- It is ok to laugh about yourself. Do not take yourself always so seriously!
- Mistakes are human. Do not be so hard on yourself if you make one. Learn from it, as it will only make you a stronger and a better person
- Say no to toxicity! Especially toxic friends and relationships. Your energy flow is yours alone, and no one should interfere with it, especially when they are there only to drain and feed from yours!
- Trust the process! Listen to your gut feel. There is always a reason why it is telling you not to go ahead with decisions that are not right for you!
- Seize the moment! It might never come back again..
- Pamper yourself from time to time because you deserve it.
“Make yourself a priority once in a while. It is not selfish. It is necessary”
Wishing you all good health